Are we not a running team?

MVPujols

we are 18th in rushing yards in the NCAA. 19th in rush yards a game at 182.6. 2009 rush yards, and Yards per attempt at 4.5 for the team(this number includes sack yardage) Someone is just confused because weare also 18th in pasing yards per game at 248.3. We are also 9th in total yards, and yards per game.

We are a balanced team.

we are 18th in rushing yards in the NCAA. 19th in rush yards a game at 182.6. 2009 rush yards, and Yards per attempt at 4.5 for the team(this number includes sack yardage) Someone is just confused because weare also 18th in pasing yards per game at 248.3. We are also 9th in total yards, and yards per game.

We are a balanced team.

:yeah

that is what you tell the fools!

People tend to run their mouths when a team starts to do well and try and make up lame a$$ excuses as to why..............we usually commit to the run first and just happen to have some great receivers and a good field general to get the passing game working effectively. I love the fact that we are so well balanced because it keeps the opposing teams defense guessing all game long!!!! :clap

People tend to run their mouths when a team starts to do well and try and make up lame a$$ excuses as to why..............we usually commit to the run first and just happen to have some great receivers and a good field general to get the passing game working effectively. I love the fact that we are so well balanced because it keeps the opposing teams defense guessing all game long!!!! :clap

It's hard to think of anyone that doesn't run the option or the Wishbone, as a "RUNNING Team".

Especially when we concentrate on recruiting "Pass Blockers" for Offensive Linemen.

I think the general concensus is that we're primarily a passing team that sets it up with the run.

Well you have to consider the four horse for running backs we have in our backfield.........that makes me think immediately that we are a running team along with how much Cally tries to get the running game established in the game. Can we pass??? Yes Can we run??? You damn right..........and when it comes down to it passing is nice and I like seeing us do that, but there's something special about running the ball down a defense's throat!!! :corndance