Ever dissed a Husker game for a chick?

way back before direct TV and gameplan I took a chick who i shoulda dissed to damons to see a husker game which was totally against all my principles but i was thinking with the wrong head as i did often in the 80's and 90's...That game was against ASU in 96' sorry guys I jinxed us....i was so distraught i was almost unable to finish the mission but Jack daniels got me through it.

Nope. One chick told me on the first date that she hated Husker football. There was no date #2.

come live in KC.

I have Husker gear on pretty much every bar I go to on the weekends. It's the first thing they bring up.

Then tell me KU is better.

Even had one girl say "Missouri's going to kick your ass this weekend"

I wish I had seen her the night after that game. :box:corndance

Never.

In fact, you guys remember last season when we went to double-overtime with Iowa State? My senior homecoming was that night. I was taking this unbelievably beautiful girl from another school . . . and of course, I was late to pick her up.

When I got there and was apologizing profusely, she told me that if NU was in overtime, then she would have been mad if I had been on time! :D Quite a catch.

Never.

In fact, you guys remember last season when we went to double-overtime with Iowa State? My senior homecoming was that night. I was taking this unbelievably beautiful girl from another school . . . and of course, I was late to pick her up.

When I got there and was apologizing profusely, she told me that if NU was in overtime, then she would have been mad if I had been on time! :D Quite a catch.

:worship Amazing. Nice catch indeed. I hope you plan on marrying this girl, if you havent already. :thumbs