NU 182.6 19th

Points scored

CU averages 16.5 108th in the nation

NU averages 33.6 10th

Let us now compare B. Jackson(CU) with Zac Taylor

Comp % yards TDs INT

B. Jackson 49.7 1225 6 7

Zac Taylor 61.7 2540 22 4

This game this Friday shouldnt even be close.

And our women don't have hairy legs or armpits and shower daily

There are alot of hippie chicks in Boulder , but there are alot of hotties like any other college town as well. The hotties in Boulder just like to think that their pooh doesnt stink.

LINCOLN CHICKS>>>>>>>>BOULDER CHICKS

Points scored

CU averages 16.5 108th in the nation

NU averages 33.6 10th

Classic illustration of trading TDs for FGs. Imagine how bad they'd be if they didn't have an "all world" kicker.

So does the kicker average 5.5 FG per game? :) Hey! This reminds me of that old disney movie where the horse (or jackass?) kicks fieldgoals and saves the team...

Anyone else have a feeling that SOMEONE that has been really active on here starting posts might be a Buffalo in Husker's clothing???

Are you accusing me of being a Buff fan? What have I said that would make you think that? I live in Colorado and go to Boulder every so often for concerts and the NU/CU game at Folsom every other year when I can. I'm not going to lie and say that all the girls in Boulder are nasty because that just isnt true. The only reason I have been active on here so much for the last couple of days is because I broke my hand last Thursday at work and therefore am home for the next few weeks. I have been a Husker fan my entire life. My grandfather was a 1934 graduate from the U and I have seen too many Husker games in Lincoln and away to count. My entire family besides a few live in Nebraska. I have family in Lincoln , Wahoo , Mead , Yutan and Waverly. If it wasnt for my business and my love of the recreational opportunities that the mountains provide me , I would be living in Lincoln. That was an unnessisary accusation that I totally resent.

Anyone else have a feeling that SOMEONE that has been really active on here starting posts might be a Buffalo in Husker's clothing???

Are you accusing me of being a Buff fan? What have I said that would make you think that? I live in Colorado and go to Boulder every so often for concerts and the NU/CU game at Folsom every other year when I can. I'm not going to lie and say that all the girls in Boulder are nasty because that just isnt true. The only reason I have been active on here so much for the last couple of days is because I broke my hand last Thursday at work and therefore am home for the next few weeks. I have been a Husker fan my entire life. My grandfather was a 1934 graduate from the U and I have seen too many Husker games in Lincoln and away to count. My entire family besides a few live in Nebraska. I have family in Lincoln , Wahoo , Mead , Yutan and Waverly. If it wasnt for my business and my love of the recreational opportunities that the mountains provide me , I would be living in Lincoln. That was an unnessisary accusation that I totally resent.

I dont know why.......but I believe him.

Hmm....wow....pretty defensive for not even making an insinuation about you in particular. Strange. Even if you are it has no bearing on my life one way or the other. Post away...

Hmm....wow....pretty defensive for not even making an insinuation about you in particular. Strange. Even if you are it has no bearing on my life one way or the other. Post away...

I read all the other posts in this thread and couldnt see anyone else you would have directed it towards. You also said it shortly after I said that not all girls in Boulder are hairy hippie chicks. Every college town , whether it be Boulder , Lawrence , Eugene , South Bend or Lincoln all have hotties in them. Accusing a lifelong Husker fan of being a Buff fan is pretty much the worst thing you could call me.