QB Terrelle Pryor

Eric the Red

While you still have to prove it on the field, based on the Elite 11, there's certainly the possibility we got the #1 overall QB. But as far as Pryor's pure athletic ability, he probably has the edge running the rock.

Pryor wasn't even at the elite 11 camp and I don't think he was good enough to compete with the rest of the quarterbacks. His video is just him running or throwing deep, I think in college you have to do more than throw deep. The only reason he is rated so highly is because people compare him to Vince Young and I think Vince Young was a better high school quarterback.

• 7 months later...

What do you guys think about him taking so long to make a decision? At first I didn't really like it because it looked like he was just after attention, but now I am not so sure about it. I'm just curious what you guys think of a prospect of his caliber to wait so long to make a decision.

i was thinking the same thing around signing day, he's prolonging it to get the most out of his hype, and now I'm not so sure what to think

I just looked the other day to find out he's a 5 star forward in basketball with offers to every power bball school too, but I think he's solid on football.

It'd be surprising if he didn't go to Michigan, given that he would probably start right away.

i was thinking the same thing around signing day, he's prolonging it to get the most out of his hype, and now I'm not so sure what to think

I just looked the other day to find out he's a 5 star forward in basketball with offers to every power bball school too, but I think he's solid on football.

It'd be surprising if he didn't go to Michigan, given that he would probably start right away.

He's not as solid on football as you think. I've read a few interviews with him where he said he would rather play in the NBA than the NFL, because of the fact that NBA careers are usually longer, and injury risk is less.

I think this is the main issue he is thinking about.

• 2 weeks later...