Oklahoma or Texas?

np_husker

To me it doesn't matter who we play...we must destroy whoever our opponent may be. :bonez

OU for sure...I like our defense agin their O....I also like the Historical context of the matchup and I would like to see ut brought back to the pack

How's that for reasons?

and yes....We must destroy........... dedhoarse

Texas... 2 wins against the same opponent in a season just doesn't statistically happen very often. I like our odds in a rematch. Oklahoma just plain scares me. They should have Adrian Peterson back by the time of the Big 12 Championship if they make it. He's a one man offense, And has the ability to run all over every defense he encounters.

Peterson wont be back for a champ game. He is out this week still becuase he needs more time, one more week wont be enough yet. Bowl game at best.

They said during the coverage today that he was almost ready to play this week and has a pretty good shot at being ready next weekend. That would change the context of the game.

Texas... 2 wins against the same opponent in a season just doesn't statistically happen very often. I like our odds in a rematch. Oklahoma just plain scares me. They should have Adrian Peterson back by the time of the Big 12 Championship if they make it. He's a one man offense, And has the ability to run all over every defense he encounters.

didn't they say the same thing about Javorski Lane?

didn't they say the same thing about Javorski Lane?

Not even a comparison. Peterson made us look average last year, and he's good enough to do it again. I don't think Texas can run the ball against us.