Colorado...

huskerguy

I really think the Big 12 needs to just kick this team out out of the conference and replace them with someone else. I'm sick of seeing how classless this program is and how dirty the players/coaches are. It was quite clear what their intent was yesterday, hurt Zac Taylor. I don't even mean the play that he got hurt on by the sideline because ZT should have just stepped out or threw it away, but there were countless times in the game you would see a LB come in late and lead this his helmet while ZT was on the ground and the idiots always missed him though. There was also a time when I believe it was #33 on CU punched Brandon Jackson in the head while his helmet was on :rollin needless to say he walked off the field holding his hand down because he probably just broke his f'ing hand punching a guys helmet.

Boot out Colorado, put in TCU and move Oklahoma to the North.

This is my wish as well. Allbuffs.com has a poll going as to which conference would "Colorado best be suited for". It's Big XII, Pac-10, or "other". I say Mountain West. They do very little for the conference.

Colorado will have a strong program again at some point, I don't have any doubts about that. But with all the teams on their way up in the Big XII, I don't see their future good program leaving as a big loss. And it would be a huge gain for the conference, since they are basically the worst fans in college football, and probably the most ignorant too.

I agree. Let the Mountain West have the Puffs.

I wonder if Hawaii would be interested in joining the Big 12 . . . they're getting badly underappreciated out there.

Can you imagine 50,000 Husker fans in Rainbow Staidum! WOW!

I'd figure out a way to be there every year!

:bonez

Would be an awesome time that's for sure!!!!

I definately think Colorado needs to go. Wether they ever get themselves a goodteam is irrelavent. They are cheapshot artists who have classless fans.

HOWEVER I wouldn't want to replace them with a school like TCU, The conference is already Texas heavy enough, bringing in TCU would give the Texas schools even more leverage when negotiating things such as conference championship venues and things like that.

Also wouldn't want a team like Hawaii as that makes travel issues for the team durring visiting years, its not a marketable game and theres no recruiting base to be won for any current big 12 school by bringing in a team from so far away. I'd much rather bring in a Minnesota or a Illinois which are closer to the nexus, though my first choice would actually be a school like Cincinatti. With a bigger conference with a CCG and a BCS bid to draw players from that good Ohio talent base they could be a good team for the North.