Edit: Doc 5-2

Oregon has not lost a game yet and beat number 20

Goergetown this week. And if any of you watched the game

they played a great game. Alex sat most of the first half

in foul trouble. Dont start bitchin now since they lost these

two road games.

:angry:

First off calm down with the attitude!!! I'll complain if I feel like it!!! Besides I was just saying that it sucked that they lost two in a row...............

two road games.

First off calm down with the attitude!!! I'll complain if I feel like it!!! Besides I was just saying that it sucked that they lost two in a row...............

My bad I could have said it differently.

Oregon loss was hard for me to swallow. The refs were horrible for both teams which always makes it even harder to take. I remember at one point NU had 8 team fouls compaired with 2 for the Ducks.

Jason Velander (sp) is a very bright spot. With sore shoulder and all, he was hitting everything within 25 feet. Maric played well, the early 2 fouls really hurt us. When he was in the game for the first 5 minutes we were able to build a 8 point lead. Richardson also had a solid game. I have seen better out of him, but he still had several nice passes and played great D.

The only concerns I do have from this game are the academic status of Jammel White and the lack of production from Sek Henry. I am not sure if Henry is hurt or not but he rarely played and when he was in the game was not his usual self. White's academic problems should probably be more of a concern but the lack of effort on Offense from him has been disappointing for me this year. If he would have a quicker trigger on trying to knock down shots or drive to the hope, his loss would be much bigger.

Just my 2 cents!

-Pile

two road games.

My bad I could have said it differently.

It's alright all is forgiven.....................I hope we can get back on the winning streak here because I have high hopes for our team this year.........