Congratulations to Dane Todd

I know. I always feel bad for him for some reason. I just want to see him get a carry a game or so. He has put so much into our program, and he has been so important. it is just too bad he won't be remembered in the record books, too. I wish him all the luck in med school.

Out of curiosity, does he get a shot in the pros? He has some Schleshinger in him. Cory gets one carry a game and blocks and plays special teams.

I know. I always feel bad for him for some reason. I just want to see him get a carry a game or so. He has put so much into our program, and he has been so important. it is just too bad he won't be remembered in the record books, too. I wish him all the luck in med school.

Out of curiosity, does he get a shot in the pros? He has some Schleshinger in him. Cory gets one carry a game and blocks and plays special teams.

I bet he would if he wanted to. At this point, I am not sure if he wants to. Haven't heard either way.

I bet he would if he wanted to. At this point, I am not sure if he wants to. Haven't heard either way.

I don't see him getting drafted at all but if he wants to, then he would surely get picked up by some team for a tryout or for preseason.

I don't see him getting drafted at all but if he wants to, then he would surely get picked up by some team for a tryout or for preseason.

If not,he is one of the few football athletes that actually comes out of college smarter then he came in! The guy is smart as whip and I bet is gracious that he doesn't have to rely on football or sports for that matter to make a decent living! Whatever he does, he will succeed!