Please look........ about this sig......

someone possibly ripped it, it wasnt on a big site, so idk if it will be a big deal to him, he may not care but ppl on gfx sites who find out of ppl claimin to make a sig, that is not theirs, get mad, and so i was thinkin he may wanna see this.....

i have proof of the guy sayin he made it as well if anyone needs it, but like i said i just thought i'd tell him, not sure if its a big deal

yea it is bullsh#t but its one of your own here at huskerboards..... dunno if anyone wanted to see but heres where it was.....

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9523/bustedcopyon0.jpg

I see that he has one of my sigs on there (Shuck 'em Skers). Has he tried to pass that off as his own?

I just joined (to see if there was anymore ripped stuff) and he posted about making this: LuckyField.jpg

That is huskerguy's creation.

did u PM Pillen08 and ask about it?

i will actually, thought he'd see this by now but i was wantin more ppl to see it...

and yea.... he says he makes stuff, tries to make it look like he can? i dont get it. he must be jealous of me ;) lol... we argue alot so he must try to show me up w/ this or somethin idk. make it seem like he can actually make stuff ? idk.... but i'll pm him now