Bill Callahan Show

I think he knows that we are much better offensive team than the one in KC. Defensively, one of the better games we played all year (just need corners). OU is a good team and deserve their props, but we are a better team than the one that played them. He knows that it was a just as much a coaching problem as much as an execution problem this time. Defense only wins ball games when the offense gives them a little help.

I think he knows that we are much better offensive team than the one in KC. Defensively, one of the better games we played all year (just need corners). OU is a good team and deserve their props, but we are a better team than the one that played them. He knows that it was a just as much a coaching problem as much as an execution problem this time. Defense only wins ball games when the offense gives them a little help.

Unless you are the Chicago Bears and score an abnormal amount of points on Special Teams and Defense. I have no idea how they have been able to win their division with such an inconsistent offense.

I know that's unrelated to the Huskers but I just had to through that in there. I guess it is relateable in that great teams find ways to win in any fashion necessary (i.e. Bears vs. Cardinals game this year where the Bears 20+ with 0 offensive touchdowns).

Unless you are the Chicago Bears and score an abnormal amount of points on Special Teams and Defense. I have no idea how they have been able to win their division with such an inconsistent offense.

I know that's unrelated to the Huskers but I just had to through that in there. I guess it is relateable in that great teams find ways to win in any fashion necessary (i.e. Bears vs. Cardinals game this year where the Bears 20+ with 0 offensive touchdowns).

Point taken. I know exactly what you mean. I guess one could look at how much the Husker D score at the beginning of last season and possibly be swayed as well.

Well even though he is saying that he didn't call a good game, it doesn't help when you have turnovers and the players don't execute the plays that he's calling. The defense played well against the run, obviously the secondary has been suspect all year. Taylor just didn't have a good game and it happens. There are other things that happened besides his play calling.