AU- Nebraska game

WarTeddy

Heyyyyyyyy Cornhuskers!!!!!!! WarTeddy here as an Auburn fan. I just wanted to drop in and say I am very excited we get to play you in the Cotton Bowl. History shows you have beaten us all three times we've played. I hope we change that this year. LOL I think it's a great matchup. From what I have seen from your program, you guys are on the rise again. Great job this year and best of luck in the Cotton Bowl. I look forward to chatting it up here with you in the coming weeks. :) Should be a blast!

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!!!

LOL!!! As an Auburn fan I have been waiting for Auburn to bring their A game since the Washington St game. I'm not sure which Auburn team will show up. Hopefully we'll get some injuries healed up where we can give you guys a great game. I'm expecting a tough fired up Cornhusker team ready to play an SEC opponent. Nice change of scenery too. I know it's an early morning game. Not to sound biased, but I do believe there will be a lot of interest in our game besides just the fans of these two great teams. I can't wait. :) And thanks for the warm welcome. I am excited to be here. I've been reading your board and appreciate all the nice things said to us Auburn fans. The respect is mutual for you.

WARRRRRR EAGLE!!!!!

A lot of people are confused about us being the Tigers and why we yell warrrrrr eagle!!! I wished you guys could witness the eagle flying around the stadium when 80,000+ are yelling warrrrrrrr eagle and then lands at midfield!!! Brings chills down my spine everytime I see that. That is why I love college football so much. The traditions and history from all the colleges. I'm sure you guys have your very own sacred traditions as well. I'm impressed you've asked why and researched our tradition. Shows the type of fans you are. I'm impressed. I don't know many Cornhusker fans, but what I've seen in here I have respect for. I just hope the game is as impressive. :)

Yes, there are not many gameday traditions in the country that can top the pre-game eagle flight.

Just so you guys know, you will rarely hear Auburn fans say "Go Tigers." Mostly it will be "War Eagle." It is something that is uniquely Auburn and something that we take great pride in.

You guys just game me chill bumps talking about it....damn, I love Auburn.....WAR EAGLE!!!!!!