Auburn fans threw bottles at our players....

The Auburn fans that I have encountered have been very classy people. Hopefully, if this did happen, it is a thing of the past.

Nice avatar, Redman.

Playing in a bowl game is a lot different than playing a team at home. I would be very surprised if you encountered this at Auburn nowadays. But I would be quite shocked if you ran into this at the fans that would be at the bowl game.

The Auburn fans that I have encountered have been very classy people. Hopefully, if this did happen, it is a thing of the past.

Nice avatar, Redman.

Playing in a bowl game is a lot different than playing a team at home. I would be very surprised if you encountered this at Auburn nowadays. But I would be quite shocked if you ran into this at the fans that would be at the bowl game.

I agree..............most of the fans that will be at that game will love their team and be very passionate about it. I expect a great game with great behavior from both fan bases. :thumbs