QB Hildebrand leaves team

he came to NU from a junior college, and i will bet you that if Zach Lee had not committed to NU then he would have gotten that scholly next semester.

i am sure there is more to the story then what is being told, i really dont think that the coaches raked him over, they could have told him to keep compeating and we will see what we can do next semester.........

I heard him on Big Sports 590 today... I think there is more to the story then he is letting on. He didn't bash the staff really bad like Andy Birkle did... but he did call a member of the coaching staff a liar, although he would not mention names. On a side note, the interview was horrible, I'd like to know how the kid ever passed a high school speech class... he was absolutly horrid on the radio.

he used the phrase "lack of integrity" to describe the coaches

The thing is, he would of never came here had he not been promised a scholie. He had already transferred once and this was his 2nd one, now he only has 1 year left to play because by rules he loses a year no matter where he goes. Raw Deal for him, coaches raked him over.

Who let you back in here?

Yea, stick to gaystate topics

The thing is, he would of never came here had he not been promised a scholie. He had already transferred once and this was his 2nd one, now he only has 1 year left to play because by rules he loses a year no matter where he goes. Raw Deal for him, coaches raked him over.
Sour grapes much?

From what I have read, he left his previous school for a similar reason. Couldn't cut the depth chart, so he turned sour and left.

I find it virtually impossible that any walk-on has been "promised a scholarship". Every walk-on that has a scholarship now has earned it and we all know it. Guys like Rigoni and Peterson. Then you want us to believe the coaches are handing these things out? You gotta be high.

Benard <3 Matt Perrault.

I heard him on Big Sports 590 today... I think there is more to the story then he is letting on. He didn't bash the staff really bad like Andy Birkle did... but he did call a member of the coaching staff a liar, although he would not mention names. On a side note, the interview was horrible, I'd like to know how the kid ever passed a high school speech class... he was absolutly horrid on the radio.

he used the phrase "lack of integrity" to describe the coaches

So did the great Andy Birkel. Yeay!!!! Quite possibly the king of sour grapes. The guy actually complained about the work the coaches made him do. I guess eating at Taco Bell and playing PS2 wasn't a item on the training schedule anymore. Darn.

Sour grapes much?

From what I have read, he left his previous school for a similar reason. Couldn't cut the depth chart, so he turned sour and left.

I find it virtually impossible that any walk-on has been "promised a scholarship". Every walk-on that has a scholarship now has earned it and we all know it. Guys like Rigoni and Peterson. Then you want us to believe the coaches are handing these things out? You gotta be high.

Benard <3 Matt Perrault.

Exactly, he was probably told he could earn a scholarship.

Also, when Brian came in we had just lost Harrison. So the depth chart looked quite a bit different than it does today. Then we pick up Sam Keller, Zach Lee is coming, etc and he seemed to get buried quickly and couldn't play himself out of it.

Maybe if he had known Keller was coming, he wouldn't have come. But no one knew that.