Buddy Wyatt replaces John Blake

callahan is touted as a fine recruiter... but I am really impressed with the coaches he has been able to "recruit" here. this guy and watson esp. I think it says a lot about cally that other coaches think so much of him.

I gotta ask. What is so special about Watson. Not trying to wise off, I just don't know much about the guy. I do know that two years ago when we beat CU the announcers (espn maybe) were hammering this guy about his total lack of offense all season.

Granted the guys doing the talking were announcers............which really means commentators because seldom can they actually stick to what is happening on the field at the time. I say again what is so special about Watson?

watson called every play in the game where they murdered us.

callahan is touted as a fine recruiter... but I am really impressed with the coaches he has been able to "recruit" here. this guy and watson esp. I think it says a lot about cally that other coaches think so much of him.

I gotta ask. What is so special about Watson. Not trying to wise off, I just don't know much about the guy. I do know that two years ago when we beat CU the announcers (espn maybe) were hammering this guy about his total lack of offense all season.

Granted the guys doing the talking were announcers............which really means commentators because seldom can they actually stick to what is happening on the field at the time. I say again what is so special about Watson?

Notice any differences in the efficiency in the passing game this year as well? A lot of it is due to Watson.

Possibly, or the fact that ZT and his receiving corp had a year under their belts. Or a combination of everything.

Notice any differences in the efficiency in the passing game this year as well? A lot of it is due to Watson.

He will take over ASAP, and will give us great insight on Auburn...I have heard he is pretty good recruiter, and it is good that he is Minority..

:wtf

What?

Not digging the minority comment..................

I think people are too politically correct around here. I will say it......

Buddy Wyatt being black will help recruiting because he can relate to black recruits. I believe in evolution and I believe that people of African decent are gifted with better athletic ability than any other race. It's very evident in sports that require athletism.............football, basketball, track and field, and boxing. There is scientific proof of this theory and I don't understand why people are so scared to talk about it. This is not being racist against anyone. It's just facts. <_<

You know, I don't know if you are right or wrong in your theories, but I for one am so tired of being PC all the freakin' time...can't we just be happy with the fact that we have a great coach who wants to be here regardless of anything else? Just for once? I think he will be a nice addition to the staff...just my opinion though...

He will take over ASAP, and will give us great insight on Auburn...I have heard he is pretty good recruiter, and it is good that he is Minority..

What?

Buddy Wyatt being black will help recruiting because he can relate to black recruits. I believe in evolution and I believe that people of African decent are gifted with better athletic ability than any other race. It's very evident in sports that require athletism.............football, basketball, track and field, and boxing. There is scientific proof of this theory and I don't understand why people are so scared to talk about it. This is not being racist against anyone. It's just facts. <_<

Well I said this as meaning him being a minority has nothing to do with how good of a coach he is so that makes no sense!!!! I could care less if the guy is black, white, brown, yellow, orange, pink whatever.........as long as he can coach and recruit more power to him!!!!

What?

Thats not correct. There is no Biological differentiation between races.