USC vs. Nebraska

GO BIG RED

Just because I know more about college football then all of you, doesnt mean I am a USC fan. Would you like me to break down the Wake Forest matchup next? Dumbass?

You're the one who has said we are going to get our a$$es handed to us by USC in Lincoln. You wish we hadnt scheduled them. Everyone else on here thinks it's a good thing that we are scheduling tougher ooc teams. You are not a real Husker fan. Go to the ESPN board. There are entire families of jacka$$es like you over there.

Just because I know more about college football then all of you, doesnt mean I am a USC fan. Would you like me to break down the Wake Forest matchup next? Dumbass?

You're the one who has said we are going to get our a$$es handed to us by USC in Lincoln. You wish we hadnt scheduled them. Everyone else on here thinks it's a good thing that we are scheduling tougher ooc teams. You are not a real Husker fan. Go to the ESPN board. There are entire families of jacka$$es like you over there.

Please watch the name calling.

Please watch the name calling.

But he started it. :o

GO BIG RED stop talking. and have u seen our incoming class...it's not lacking depth or talent either. Ya sure we might not have gotten the 5 star recruits that USC has but we've filled our needs with talent that can step in and make an impact right away. and Keller not being that special?....ok well we'll have to see if he can live up to the hype but when u can get a heisman candidate last year with that much experience, i'll definately would like to have him on our side.

USC returns the whole defense, Booty will be better in his second year, they are stacked at Oline, and stacked at WR, they won't be putting anyone less then a 5* at receiver, they have like 4 or 5 5* Rbs..They are loaded..you are crazy to think they will not be better..

Dont let stars scare you, they dont mean much. Its a whole different aspect at the college level. And being at Lincoln this game could easily go our way. USC is beatable and anything can happen in college football, thats why we love it so much right?