First Half- Auburn's Nap time

While many were throwing beer cans at the TV bc/ of the punt- did anyone else think that Auburn's players really seemed disinterested in this game in the first half?

Although their offense scored only 3 in the 2nd half, 4 quarters of real football from Auburn and we might not be arguing the punt bc/ we would have lost by more than the touchdown it caused........

Oh wait, we'd still be arguing about it.

Maybe we can hire Saban!

I mentioned to the guy in front of me at the game that I thought nebraska's weakness was the secondary, and told me that "No, our weakness i the second half"

I thought that was interesting because this year, Auburn was a second half team. Especially on defense. The same thing happened to Florida. Thats what was great about the 2004 season... the team showed up for all 4 quarters. Here's to a better team and a better season for both the Huskers and the Tigers next year!

IMO I thought I was watching two identical teams playing. Both defenses kepted the teams in the game and our offenses were pathetic. I am sure if I weren't an Nebraska or Auburn fan I would have not watched the cotton bowl. Boring. The TV coverage didn't help either.

As an Auburn fan I still scratch my head wondering how in the heck did we go 11-2 this season? I'll take it. I know we praise our defenses for how they played in the Cotton Bowl. But were they really challenged by the offenses? I'm not sure. I think Auburn and Nebraska have a lot of question marks and we have to wait till next season to get those answers.

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!!

IMO I thought I was watching two identical teams playing. Both defenses kepted the teams in the game and our offenses were pathetic. I am sure if I weren't an Nebraska or Auburn fan I would have not watched the cotton bowl. Boring. The TV coverage didn't help either.

As an Auburn fan I still scratch my head wondering how in the heck did we go 11-2 this season? I'll take it. I know we praise our defenses for how they played in the Cotton Bowl. But were they really challenged by the offenses? I'm not sure. I think Auburn and Nebraska have a lot of question marks and we have to wait till next season to get those answers.

WARRRRR EAGLE!!!!

It's pretty obvious that the SEC West will come down to Auburn and LSU next year - so what are Auburn's prospects? Who are you losing, and how's your recruiting shaping up?