No mediocracy

I'm not trying to be too negative because things are still much better than in the Solich era and the future looks like it could be good. However, it is a sad era in Nebraska football when we have several fans stating that we should just be happy that we played with Auburn and didn't get killed. I don't when you all grew up, but when I was growing up in Nebraska if we didn't dominate every game, we weren't happy. Those are very high standards, but that's what Nebraska football is all about.

I'm not trying to be too negative because things are still much better than in the Solich era and the future looks like it could be good. However, it is a sad era in Nebraska football when we have several fans stating that we should just be happy that we played with Auburn and didn't get killed. I don't when you all grew up, but when I was growing up in Nebraska if we didn't dominate every game, we weren't happy. Those are very high standards, but that's what Nebraska football is all about.

:yeah

Especially the part about people saying it was good that "we hung with Auburn".

I look at it this way..............take away the two turnovers and Auburn had zero offense on us. The final score would have been at least 14-3 or possibly 21-3. Those turnovers is what gave the game away. We will be better next season and I'm planning on a Big XII Championship and a BCS bowl and all of you should too.

I look at it this way..............take away the two turnovers and Auburn had zero offense on us. The final score would have been at least 14-3 or possibly 21-3. Those turnovers is what gave the game away. We will be better next season and I'm planning on a Big XII Championship and a BCS bowl and all of you should too.

:yeah

GBR!!!

We had big turnovers in all of our losses. I know we would have beat Texas and really think we would have beat Auburn and maybe OU if it were not for them. We just aren't quite good enough yet to overcome that many mistakes and still win.

We had big turnovers in all of our losses. I know we would have beat Texas and really think we would have beat Auburn and maybe OU if it were not for them. We just aren't quite good enough yet to overcome that many mistakes and still win.

I agree, the fumble against Texas really sucked considering how much time was left and that it was a first down to ice the game. I was there and it felt like someone just grabbed my manhood ripped it off and threw over the side of memorial stadium!!!! I was also there at Kansas City to watch us fumble again in the first minute of the game and let OU score!!!! My manhood was too frozen to get ripped off there!!!! The Auburn game was like watching a slow death...............I told my wife that in the middle of the 3rd quarter when I could tell our offense was just flat as hell!!!! I had DVR'd the game since I work midnights and then got up to watch it and everything I said she knew was true and was going to happen. It was like cruel and unusual punishment..............