Congdon Leaving Temporarily

DaveH

You can bank on it that with the next 3 years UNC will be a Top 15 team.

so unc who has no football tradition or foundation will be a top 15 team in 3 years yet we are not. it looks like we did hire the wrong coach.

jesus tap dancing christ, if you dont like our coach you should just fire him.

ohhhh wait.....

You can bank on it that with the next 3 years UNC will be a Top 15 team.

so unc who has no football tradition or foundation will be a top 15 team in 3 years yet we are not. it looks like we did hire the wrong coach.

Butch Davis had a job with the Browns when NU was looking for a coach. I'm sure you knew that though. He was coming off a Playoff year so there was no chance anyone was going to get him from the NFL. If he would have been unemployed I'm sure Pud would have went after him because of his College Track record. Also there is way more talent to choose from in UNC's area then there is at NU. I don't think it will be hard for Davis to recruit top notch kids and if I'm not mistaken the old UNC staff had a pretty good year recruiting last year and had one going this year. Please tell me what tradition has to do with being a Top 15 team? Wake Forest, Louisville, Boise St they all have major tradition don't they? I would say the Mack Brown years at UNC are just as good as the tradition these Top 15 teams have.

back to Congdon using the excuse of donating a part of his liver to an uncle. Karma is a mother f*cker, and i hope to god he didnt just say this to leave NU. using the illness of a family member, knowing that you were never going to actually help that family member is just wrong. I liked Jordon, and hope nothing but the best for him and his family, however if it comes out that he never had any intentions of donating and used it instead of nutting up and just asking for his release, i will be one pissed off hombre

back to Congdon using the excuse of donating a part of his liver to an uncle. Karma is a mother f*cker, and i hope to god he didnt just say this to leave NU. using the illness of a family member, knowing that you were never going to actually help that family member is just wrong. I liked Jordon, and hope nothing but the best for him and his family, however if it comes out that he never had any intentions of donating and used it instead of nutting up and just asking for his release, i will be one pissed off hombre

umm...

then you are gonna be one pissed off hombre,

This quote from Congdon's mother says it all to me:

“My husband and I brought him home — we made that decision,” Gayla Congdon said Wednesday. “We’re just trying to get him accepted in a school so we can give him hope for his future.”

So at NU there was no hope for his future huh??