Top stories in 2007

I think the rise of Nebraska could be one of the biggest stories of college fb during 2007. We have experience back except for the D line. I think we have good enough guys to step up and play. Suh, Turner, Potter, and Steinkuhler will do just fine. Just think, these four are all 4 sophmores!! Tough schedule or not, we will be ok, because Callahan has this team on the right track. I don't care what anyone says.

I think we will surprise some people next year and we will be much improved over this last season. I can't stand the off-season can't September get here???? :madash

September? How 'bout August bro? You know, you can feel it's so close and you wish you could speed up the week and then have a hard time sleeping. The excitement and anticipation the closer it gets... it's amazing.

I think we will surprise some people next year and we will be much improved over this last season. I can't stand the off-season can't September get here???? :madash

September? How 'bout August bro? You know, you can feel it's so close and you wish you could speed up the week and then have a hard time sleeping. The excitement and anticipation the closer it gets... it's amazing.

Plus the board gets so boring this time of the year!!!! It's nice to read all the pre-season hype, but I need me some Husker football!!! I played 10 games on NCAA 07 this week alone!!!

Well, not ranked #7. It was #7 by school name alphabetical list.

Those are just a few of the storylines that lie ahead 2007. Here's an alphabetical look at 10 of the most intriguing programs to keep tabs on next season:

Top 10 2007 storylines

7. Nebraska: The Cornhuskers have steadily improved in three seasons under Bill Callahan, and might be the Big 12 favorite in 2007. Transfer Sam Keller, a former starter at Arizona State, will ease the loss of QB Zac Taylor. The Cornhuskers are set at running back, wide receiver and in the offensive line. The entire defensive line must be replaced, but the return of corner Zackary Bowman from injury will be a major upgrade in the secondary.

Plus the board gets so boring this time of the year!!!! It's nice to read all the pre-season hype, but I need me some Husker football!!! I played 10 games on NCAA 07 this week alone!!!

Heh heh! I've played about a season and a half :)

Heh heh! I've played about a season and a half :)

I'll be finishing a season tonight after work.