2007 Top 20 Heisman Favorites

JC=1,014 total yards and 8 TD on 174 touches

ML= 1,111 total yards and 6 TD on 173 touches

Explain to me again how Charles is WAY better than Lucky.

Because Callahan didn't recruit Charles and he recruited Lucky. :madash Wait it's because Charles would have had more carries if he wasn't sharing the load. :ahhhhhhhh Wait that doesn't work either. Wait I got it you can use stats to make a case for anyone. Does that count. <_<

He is just better because alright. :nanalama Gosh.

Chase Daniel? What a joke. The thing that held Taylor back this year, and could be Kellers biggest problem next year is inconsist play from Wideouts. We need guys to step it up, its one thing to miss a poorly thrown ball, its another to drop one that hits you in the hands. Not a knock on Purify but the man can make Unworldly catches, he just cant catch a routine ball. Keller definitely has a shot at the Heisman, he just has to help the Big Red turn that Metaphoircal corner we always hear about. I have a feeling, ok call it a hope, that the Heisman favorite will come out of Memorial Stadium September 15th. Go Keller :bonez

Nothing much to look into. Considering he hasn't thrown a pass as a Husker.

The list has him as the 8th QB mentioned, and third in conference. So the media that covered him before (hopefully) have some expectations of him to succeed this year. Hope he does. We shall see.

Chase Daniel? What a joke. The thing that held Taylor back this year, and could be Kellers biggest problem next year is inconsist play from Wideouts. We need guys to step it up, its one thing to miss a poorly thrown ball, its another to drop one that hits you in the hands. Not a knock on Purify but the man can make Unworldly catches, he just cant catch a routine ball. Keller definitely has a shot at the Heisman, he just has to help the Big Red turn that Metaphoircal corner we always hear about. I have a feeling, ok call it a hope, that the Heisman favorite will come out of Memorial Stadium September 15th. Go Keller :bonez

Ah yet another post that hates on anything/anyone non-Husker.....

Yeah Chase Daniel was horriffic. Only 3600 yards (About 4000 total w/ rushing) and a 28/10 TD/INT ratio, replacing one of the top STATISTICAL QB's in NCAA history Brad Smith. And what was Daniel, pretty much in the top 10 of every statistical category and rating this year?

I'd take him on our roster any day.

Ah yet another post that hates on anything/anyone non-Husker.....

Yeah Chase Daniel was horriffic. Only 3600 yards (About 4000 total w/ rushing) and a 28/10 TD/INT ratio, replacing one of the top STATISTICAL QB's in NCAA history Brad Smith. And what was Daniel, pretty much in the top 10 of every statistical category and rating this year?

I'd take him on our roster any day.

Not if he keeps eating boogers on tv