Tryouts

BraskaFTW

Hey I was just curious when tryouts are. Aren't they in the fall? Thanks

No, they are not in the fall, rather in August.

Every year I call and ask when I should show up and every year they say the tryouts are in September and when I show up with my cleats and helmet (leather), they send a grad assistant to apologize for giving me incorrect information, but they go ahead and take my alumni check........ :corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

Every year I call and ask when I should show up and every year they say the tryouts are in September and when I show up with my cleats and helmet (leather), they send a grad assistant to apologize for giving me incorrect information, but they go ahead and take my alumni check........ :corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

Cheerleader tryouts in cleats and leather helmet? ;) Not surprised they give you the wrong date.

Cheerleader tryouts in cleats and leather helmet? ;) Not surprised they give you the wrong date.

Now here I am tryin to pass the "no football zone" with good humor and all and you up and go bein a meanie! :hellloooo

No Kikipoo Joy Juice for you tonight!

Gawd am I bored.................. I need some gridiron action