Pussycats come to town tonight!

Huskers up by 6 at the half.

Is Ryan Anderson in Doc's dog house?

No what makes you say that? Clearly our whole main focus in the 1st half was to get the ball down low to Maric and it worked out nicely. Did you notice there were only 3 other players that scored in the first half besides Maric, which were Smith, Strowbridge(both freshman) and then Perry's 3 to end the half. It was simply our gameplan...Anderson had a few buckets in the 2nd half and he played his usual minutes. Nothing wrong with Anderson and Doc, but I guess he does yell at him a lot...lol.

Wow......all I can say is wow.

It just goes to show ya how stupid you become once you put on that sissy a$$ purple. I mean, honestly, what was Huggins thinking? He didnt change anything to try and stop Maric. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he didnt......and I was laughing that entire second half. But good lord. Oh what a great day it is.

Nice job fellas! Thank you for basically manhandling (although the score really doesnt show it) the "mild"cats.

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

:nutz

It just goes to show ya how stupid you become once you put on that sissy a$$ purple. I mean, honestly, what was Huggins thinking? He didnt change anything to try and stop Maric. Don't get me wrong I'm glad he didnt......and I was laughing that entire second half. But good lord. Oh what a great day it is.

Nice job fellas! Thank you for basically manhandling (although the score really doesnt show it) the "mild"cats.

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

That was probally the worst coaching job I have seen all season. It is no secret that we want to go inside to Maric as he is probally our only consistant scorer, yet Higgins had his undersized centers play behind Maric or play on his side and give a half ass effort to go for a steal which normally ended up in a whiff and a easy dunk for Maric. If K-State makes it to the tourney, they will be one and done if they don't put forth a better effort to stop an inside presence.

That was probally the worst coaching job I have seen all season. It is no secret that we want to go inside to Maric as he is probally our only consistant scorer, yet Higgins had his undersized centers play behind Maric or play on his side and give a half ass effort to go for a steal which normally ended up in a whiff and a easy dunk for Maric. If K-State makes it to the tourney, they will be one and done if they don't put forth a better effort to stop an inside presence.

Exactly........you think he would've at least put that 7'3" guy back in and just have him stand behind Maric and make him shoot over him. Sounds kinda weird that I'm complaining about how KSUcks played. Ha......wow.

I wish Maric would play like that more often. Sometimes it looks like he's scared.