Any high school football coaches?

HANC

Blackshirtsguru.....couldn't agree more..... been doin' it since '92 and love every minute of it.....hectic at times, dealing with parents and player issues, but I'll never do anything else but teach and coach..

KC... unless Natural light has a huge sale at the local Super Walmart , I'll never be able to afford you :)

but, have your agent call mine, and we'll see what can be worked out... :lol:

Sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days.....internet service, what a great thing :angry:

Absolutely......we lost our center....and he was good at the medium snaps (shot gun)....he missed 4 games this season, and when he was down, we scrambled, becuase we did run about 40% shot-gun this season... we even had to shuffle our TE to C....2 minutes prior to kickoff when our C dislocated his knee cap in warm ups..

C will be the biggest question mark entering the season....

By the way....I ahve noticed that some of you guys coach Pop Warner or some form of "youth" football.... Speaking as a High School football coach, I want to say "Thank you" and that I truly admire each of you...The early "learning" stage is the most important, yet the must frustrating to coach...

I personally have a great deal of admiration for anyone who coaches football at that level.....

I am still considering this "spread" system for next season....but developing a C who can get the QB the ball is obviously the thing we must develop this spring !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

im not a coach, never even played the game, but id love to talk some strategy if your willing :)

What is your Offensive and Defensive philosophys and stuff??? Our HS's coach is a complete tool, he runs the ball with the fullback on 4th and 15 on our own 20 yard line with a team that has no line...

SMART!

lol... punt on third down.... run a draw on third and long.... not throw the ball when you've got the recieving core....

specially next year (me *cough* lol... and watz, lance, maloy...)