What to look for in '07

I think we'll be competitive with everyone we play. I expect we'll still have some consistancy problems and will probably drop 1 or 2 regular season games, hopefully no more. I hope we'll finally defeat some of the best teams on our schedule. A 2 loss or better regular season is achievable and winning the B12 and/or a bowl game is a real possibility. Hopefully we stay healthy at key positioons. I'll predict a 3 loss season with one of the losses being either the B12 or a bowl, but not both.

I think we will lose one maybe two games the whole season. I believe we will win the Big XII and our Bowl game so the possible losses will come to either USC or Texas with a trap game in there somewhere. I hope we do very well because this is the best this team has been in a while and we have the tools to do it. We just need to make the adjustments and make sure we run the plays correctly!!! ;)

I think we will lose one maybe two games the whole season. I believe we will win the Big XII and our Bowl game so the possible losses will come to either USC or Texas with a trap game in there somewhere. I hope we do very well because this is the best this team has been in a while and we have the tools to do it. We just need to make the adjustments and make sure we run the plays correctly!!! ;)

I like your prediction better than mine. I hope you're right. I think we have the tools. If we can get everyone clicking together, minimize errors, gain experience quickly and pull it all together .... Just a small request.

I like your prediction better than mine. I hope you're right. I think we have the tools. If we can get everyone clicking together, minimize errors, gain experience quickly and pull it all together .... Just a small request.

:lol: Yeah I know it's a small request and the team should heed our requests!!!! :hellloooo