combine tidbits

Jarret isnt doing drills. Read into that what you will.

I have seen at least 1 projection with bradley as a late first round pick(#30 to the ravens). He is one of the better outside linebackers in this year's draft. Weather it happens or not is a totally different matter.

Some say that Bradley is the top ranked outside linebacker for the 3-4 in the draft. That doesn't mean he will be a first round pick, but he is rated pretty high by some teams.

I have seen at least 1 projection with bradley as a late first round pick(#30 to the ravens). He is one of the better outside linebackers in this year's draft. Weather it happens or not is a totally different matter.

I read somewhere that he is just doing the pro day at USC. People are a little wary b/c they are comparing him to Williams and he is saying he is nothing like him at all.

Some say that Bradley is the top ranked outside linebacker for the 3-4 in the draft. That doesn't mean he will be a first round pick, but he is rated pretty high by some teams.

I'm not saying Bradley is gonna go top 20 or anything, but I've seen several mock drafts saying that if he ran 4.7 or under, he could go to someone like the Ravens with the 29th pick, many teams see him as perfect for an outside backer in the 3-4..........6'4", 256 lbs., with that speed.......of course we know how reliable mock drafts are.......

I thought I saw somewhere Carriker to the Broncos. Anyone else seen this?

I saw that as well. Broncos at #21 from Kiper, I believe. I also saw Carriker as high as #16.

I'm not saying Bradley is gonna go top 20 or anything, but I've seen several mock drafts saying that if he ran 4.7 or under, he could go to someone like the Ravens with the 29th pick, many teams see him as perfect for an outside backer in the 3-4..........6'4", 256 lbs., with that speed.......of course we know how reliable mock drafts are.......

At his size and the strength that Bradley has shown, he could be a very good fit for the 3-4. He showed the ability to cover backs and ends, can rush the QB and is a good tackler. He was quietly pretty darn good here.

I thought I saw somewhere Carriker to the Broncos. Anyone else seen this?

I saw that as well. Broncos at #21 from Kiper, I believe. I also saw Carriker as high as #16.

I've seen him projected as high as #11.

I've seen that too. The 49ers would be a good fit for him, but a lot will depend on what they do in free agency. If they happen to get Adalius Thomas from the Ravens to play OLB as well as a CB, then Carriker would be the wise choice at 11 with hopes to grab a wr in the 2nd and Merriweather in the 3rd.

Looks like Jay Moore will be playing Linebacker in the pros

Ummmmmmmmm.....I dont think Moore ran anywhere near a fast enough 40 to be put at linebacker. I think it was in the 4.9 range(if i read correctly)......which is only a tenth of a second faster than what Zac Taylor ran while he was here. And we know Taylor isnt exactly breaking the land speed record. So I highly doubt that he would play anywhere else besides on the line.

Believe he had a pulled hammy or groin. But yes, several of the premier guys are only going all out on their pro-days. Jamarcus Russell was only doing select workouts as well.