Foxsports early Heisman ranks

Top 5 look pretty solid IMO.

These rankings don't mean crap.

Just have to see how it plays out next fall.

I think the Heisman has lost some of it's shine. Many times the best CFB players don't even get invited becasue they don't play on this or that team

Well you're right. If you play QB for USC...you are in the top 5 every year for the Heisman.

The top of the list looks pretty good. Slaton and McFadden are my top two favorites right now.

McFadden will get a lot of early season hype, but don't be surprised if he is out of the running by the end of the season. Arkansas lost most of its line, and the offensive line coach has a tendency to play his starting five all game - meaning that the guys that will be starting next year have almost no experience. McFadden is an incredible talent, but some of his best runs may be just getting back to the line of scrimmage.

It's nice to see a Nebraska guy on the list. I don't think Tebow belongs on any kind of lists like that though.

Not to put too fine a point on things but I sure hope Keller gets the starting nod. Otherwise it's going to be hard to move up from #14 on the Heisman Hopeful List. :sarcasm

Good point. I would be shocked if Keller didn't start though.