Former Husker Arrested

By the way, all of you Oliver Stones out there, why wasn't this covered up like other recent Husker "problems?"

Because this has NOTHING to do with the University today. This has to do with a FORMER player getting busted. Another one of the many high quality character guys from the 90's. <_<

If you have 41 lbs of weed why wouldn't you make sure you followed all the traffic laws and set the cruise on the speed limit?

Logic is often amiss when you are sampling too much of said product.

By the way, all of you Oliver Stones out there, why wasn't this covered up like other recent Husker "problems?"

Because this has NOTHING to do with the University today. This has to do with a FORMER player getting busted. Another one of the many high quality character guys from the 90's. <_<

If you have 41 lbs of weed why wouldn't you make sure you followed all the traffic laws and set the cruise on the speed limit?

Logic is often amiss when you are sampling too much of said product.

I bet it was 50 lbs before he left on his little trip....

OW Herald reported that former Husker Erwin Swiney was charged last week for suspicion of drug possession. Swiney and another guy were stopped in a rental vehicle near Grand Island on Feb. 22. The State Patrol located 41 pounds of marijuana in luggage in Swiney's ride.

picture going in my mind right now is Erwin and passenger pointing at each other saying "Officer, that is not my bag, it is his bag. Really, I had no idea he had it with him. I was just giving him a ride" "bullsh#t dude, that is your stuff, if I knew you had that sh#t I would not have gotten in the car, OMG they are going to have fun with this on the HuskerBoard"

:lol:

what is the value of 41 pounds of weed.

depends on the quality.

I can across this site: http://marijuanaprices.homestead.com/directory/index.html

Maybe BRI can break this network wide open. :)

So you just happened to come across this website, huh? ;)

:laughpound

(alcohol is my vice of choice)

Investigating this as we speak!!!!

If at some point you forget what you were doing.......we'll know why, Cheech.