what to look for in the big 12

I think that Purify is a big time receiver for us. It seemed to me however that he could make outstanding acrobatic catches, but could not catch the routine pass. I think that Niles Paul, Nunn and Mo will make an outstanding receiving core that Keller will take full advantage of. If Nunn, and Mo play like they are capable, and Paul lives up to the hype (which i think he will) Keller will break numerous passing records this year. Now the only question on offense is can the running back committe step up enough (with balanced and appropriate play calling) to make the WCO work like it is capable. I just hope that we dont see more run run run, pass pass pass 3 and outs next year. Those are sickening.

That was a pretty decent write up about next year. I think Mo will get more chances as Keller will throw down field a bit more this year (I think) than what Taylor did last year. I agree with HastingsHusker about the balance thing. It seemed at times last year that BC would call a play (run or pass) just to keep balance and not so much predicated on what was working or what the defense was giving us.

Ya there is no doubt we are loaded on offense. There are seven receivers that are capable of playing next year, and playing well. Our line is going to be much improved and Lucky and Glenn will finally break out IMO. There is no reason to think that our offense cant put of 40 points per game.

there's no question the offense will be loaded (as long as RB depth and o-line injuries arent an issue), my concern is pointed out- can we stop the pass? I can't take another season of Grixby flailing at recievers as they rack up 100 yard games on him.

better not watch then, because if he continues to start his size will still hurt his play. he will be a constant target for every team we play, just like last year.

I just dont think that will happen. I think that the secondary will be the strength of our defense with Asante and Bowman now in the lineup. Green will be in the same position for two years in a row for the first time and flashed his talent at times last year. Bowman will be our shut down corner, he will always be on the other teams best guy. Because of that the other corner doesnt have to play as well, unless we are playing USC or Texas and even Texas doesnt have the greatest receivers besides Sweed. Culbert, Thenarse and West could all contribute if necessary. I think we will see drastic improvement in Jones next year. He has all the physical tools possible, I just dont think he was used to the speed and didnt understand the defense a lot of the times, that wont be the case next year.

I just dont think that will happen. I think that the secondary will be the strength of our defense with Asante and Bowman now in the lineup. Green will be in the same position for two years in a row for the first time and flashed his talent at times last year. Bowman will be our shut down corner, he will always be on the other teams best guy. Because of that the other corner doesnt have to play as well, unless we are playing USC or Texas and even Texas doesnt have the greatest receivers besides Sweed. Culbert, Thenarse and West could all contribute if necessary. I think we will see drastic improvement in Jones next year. He has all the physical tools possible, I just dont think he was used to the speed and didnt understand the defense a lot of the times, that wont be the case next year.

i hope you are correct!

I think that Purify is a big time receiver for us. It seemed to me however that he could make outstanding acrobatic catches, but could not catch the routine pass. I think that Niles Paul, Nunn and Mo will make an outstanding receiving core that Keller will take full advantage of. If Nunn, and Mo play like they are capable, and Paul lives up to the hype (which i think he will) Keller will break numerous passing records this year. Now the only question on offense is can the running back committe step up enough (with balanced and appropriate play calling) to make the WCO work like it is capable. I just hope that we dont see more run run run, pass pass pass 3 and outs next year. Those are sickening.

Please name more than 3 times he dropped the ball right at him.

I think you have him mixed up with the other recievers.