pro day

Man AC is a best. I'm sure the NFL guys will find a way to utilize him to the best of his abilities unlike Cosgrove's crew.
COSGROVE BAAAAAAAD.

Must feed to giant lizard beast!!

Sorry....you sounded like a caveman in my head....anyways what were talking about again? Oh yea...hey Bjax improved nicely on his 40. Way to go!

I was trying to go for the Frankenstein on SNL, but I couldn't find a picture quickly :(

Yes...Carriker is a beast....

JVNXINPPURZNHRG.20070307205434.JPG

Yikes!! I feel sorry for that tackling dummy.

NFL QBs now have a new reason to be afraid!!

Man!!!!! He is f-ing huge.....it will be interesting to see where he lands. Wouldn't it be cool to have him and Kelsay on the same team meeting back at the QB? What pick does Buffalo have? I would love to see him come to MN though.....that would be very nice!!

I can see the Rams, 49ers, Steelers all consdiring taking him with their 1st pick. All have picks in the top 15.

I've seen 3 different draft boards showing him going to the Niners. Of course that is all prediction. The Raiders could shock the world and select him #1 ala Houston & Williams.

:sarcasm

Man AC is a best. I'm sure the NFL guys will find a way to utilize him to the best of his abilities unlike Cosgrove's crew.
COSGROVE BAAAAAAAD.

Must feed to giant lizard beast!!

Sorry....you sounded like a caveman in my head....anyways what were talking about again? Oh yea...hey Bjax improved nicely on his 40. Way to go!

I was trying to go for the Frankenstein on SNL, but I couldn't find a picture quickly :(

Ah yes....Frankenstein, Tonto, and Tarzan....thats great.

todd had a 4.68, hmmmmmm seems like pretty good for a guy who had no touches this year, some say might be 8th round or free agent, but he is smart enough to get a good rerular job

Maybe it's just me but I think his chances of being an 8th round draft pick are pretty slim. ;)

i know but I have heard that two times, I think he will be a free agent pick-up if anything

todd had a 4.68, hmmmmmm seems like pretty good for a guy who had no touches this year, some say might be 8th round or free agent, but he is smart enough to get a good rerular job

Maybe it's just me but I think his chances of being an 8th round draft pick are pretty slim. ;)

i know but I have heard that two times, I think he will be a free agent pick-up if anything

There are only 7 rounds in the draft. I am pretty sure what he was getting at...

There are only 7 rounds in the draft. I am pretty sure what he was getting at...

acuatly there are 8 rounds

Did Carriker wear a Texas T-Shirt for Pro-Day???

no why would he?

Because it was reported on the NFL network and ESPN and I heard the snip that when asked where he was from he said Texas, and somebody in the background had to correct him.

I guess I'm not the only one who heard it...tried telling people this about a week ago...

Actually, since 1994, there have only been 7 rounds. :thumbs

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/drafts

Actually, since 1994, there have only been 7 rounds. :thumbs

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/drafts

wow sorry I am stupid I guess I wasn't thinking, but since they changed the rule there have been an average of about 45 picks in the seventh and 40 in the sixth plus an average of 35 in the fifth so overall the same amount of picksso they pretty much have maded up for it