Advice needed! Would I be considered a stalker?

When I lived out in Oregon about 5 years ago I was friends with this girl Anna and sometimes spent the night with her. We were like peas and carrots the two of us. I moved back here to Colorado but lost touch after I got involved in a long term relationship with the daughter of satan. The daughter of satan has been out of my life for over a year now. I cannot find Anna but when I left Oregon she gave me her parents phone number in Mississippi in case we lost touch. The wierd part would be that it has been over 4 years since I have talked to her. Would it be too stalkerish to call her folks in order to find her or just a guy trying to find someone he didnt realize he cared about so much until she was gone.

Not sure what you mean by "peas and carrots "..Did she have green hair?..Maybe it's normal now.

Anyway..I'm sure her Parents would welcome a call from you unless they're strict Vegetarians.

Just casually say you were thinking about her the past few days and wondered whatever happened to her.

My Parents raised me to be able to take care of myself after seeing how ugly I was turning out..Then I got Married while in my 40's and now My Wife is my Mom's favorite person in the world..

What relief will do for ya.

Not sure what you mean by "peas and carrots "..Did she have green hair?..Maybe it's normal now.

Anyway..I'm sure her Parents would welcome a call from you unless they're strict Vegetarians.

Just casually say you were thinking about her the past few days and wondered whatever happened to her.

My Parents raised me to be able to take care of myself after seeing how ugly I was turning out..Then I got Married while in my 40's and now My Wife is my Mom's favorite person in the world..

The peas and carrots thing is from Forrest Gump. I'm Forrest she's Jenny.

***SNIP***

...I was friends with this girl Anna and sometimes spent the night with her. We were like peas and carrots the two of us. I moved back here to Colorado but lost touch after I got involved in a long term relationship with the daughter of satan. The daughter of satan has been out of my life for over a year now. I cannot find Anna...

***SNIP***

Her middle and last names weren't Nicole Smith, were they? If so, I have some bad news for you...

***SNIP***

...I was friends with this girl Anna and sometimes spent the night with her. We were like peas and carrots the two of us. I moved back here to Colorado but lost touch after I got involved in a long term relationship with the daughter of satan. The daughter of satan has been out of my life for over a year now. I cannot find Anna...

***SNIP***

Her middle and last names weren't Nicole Smith, were they? If so, I have some bad news for you...

No. My Anna has dark curly hair and small boobs.

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Well, don't let that stop you from claiming to be the father - everyone else has. Besides, the kid stands to inherit a tonne of money!

The peas and carrots thing is from Forrest Gump. I'm Forrest she's Jenny.

Oh..hskrDEADhead..I thought it was hskrREDhead...Sorry. (Why I suspected she was the Pea=Green hair, and You were the Carrot=Red hair)

I must've slept through too much of the Gump Movie..What did he do with the Peas and Carrots? cover them in Chocolate and put them in a Box?

***SNIP***

***SNIP***

Well, don't let that stop you from claiming to be the father - everyone else has. Besides, the kid stands to inherit a tonne of money!

I put my name in the hat MONTHS ago....still waiting for the results...

You gotta go for it, at worst she doesn't want to (or can't) speak w/ you and you are in the same position you were when you started. At best you rekindled an old relationship w/ a friend, maybe more.

Hopefully you were in good stead w/ the parents before you lost contact. It will make it easier to get answers out of them.

You gotta go for it, at worst she doesn't want to (or can't) speak w/ you and you are in the same position you were when you started. At best you rekindled an old relationship w/ a friend, maybe more.

Hopefully you were in good stead w/ the parents before you lost contact. It will make it easier to get answers out of them.

I've never met or spoken to her folks before. I think i'm going to call them tonight. You're right. I dont have much to lose. I hope she's not married, because I find it strange that I havent been able to track her down. Or if she's dead i'm really going to feel like a jerk calling her folks.