CB/FS Reggie Smith

:woo

Just saw on "harrah's sports sound-off", Sean Callahan (Husker Ill.) says that Smith will announce on Wed. , but everyone he has talked to says NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.....

We will hold our breath....come on Smith

Just talked to a relative in OKC, and he says reporters feel down there that it could be NNNNNN

Rivals echoes the same message now....announcement on Wednesday. Stick with Huskerboard we will have all the announcements here.

I have heard rumors that he has already verbal to Pete Carrol. I am so damned confused. I REALLY want him to be a Husker. But I am starting to feel more uncomfortable about this . I will clear my slate for Wednesday. Has there been any time anounced for this press conference?

I don't believe he will be holding a press conference. Last I heard anyway.

I have heard rumors that he has already verbal to Pete Carrol. I am so damned confused. I REALLY want him to be a Husker. But I am starting to feel  more uncomfortable about this . I will clear my slate for Wednesday. Has there been any time anounced for this press conference?

I don't believe he will be holding a press conference. Last I heard anyway.

You are right Dave. He will announce tom. morning at his H.S.. The sports animal local radio show in OkC still thinks we have the edge.

That's correct -- as much as it may seem that Reggie is a pub-hound with all of his weeble wobbling he's been doing, you have to respect this about him. In the end it just seems like he wants to make the best decision for him, taking into account every possible variable - and for him it doesnt take a dog and pony show to do it. Overall he seems like a pretty down to earth guy -- keep in mind Im basing this observation on a limited number of articles etc., one being his experience at the OU game, where he discounted the chanting of his name and almost seemed embarassed.

With that in mind, Ive received word that Reggie has narrowed his list to 2 - NU being 1 of them - the other TBD.

Stay tuned..

Good points Spartness. Another comment that stood out to me was when he said he is attempting to identify the school that is best for him whether he played football or not -- acknowledging the fact that there is a chance football may not be the end-all -- so he's looking for a place he would be comfortable "just being a normal student" at.