CB/FS Reggie Smith

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I saw Reggie flash the bones after making a play in the third quarter

I saw the same thing and about jumped out of my seat when I saw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship

Sweeeeeeetttt :horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2:horns2

There might be some truth to what we saw yesterday....see link

college football news

WOW man.......have to get confirmation from the big boys at Rivals and Scout.

But I'm feelin it.

I wouldn't trust it as far as I could throw it. Until Rivals or Scout says so.

Smith has been pretty hush hush the whole time.

I completely agree with Dave H here

I am not familar with the "board" that the info was found on, but the fact that Williams has been "hush" and the fact that the name of the person making the post was called "Redshirt" tends to make me a little more reserved.

"Redshirt" may be a little biased to the Big RED.

This is just my gut, but I do think he will end up at NU.....the fact that Bullocks and Washington left, combined with the fact that our punt return game sucks, will really influence him. :cheers

I am not familar with the "board" that the info was found on, but the fact that Williams has been "hush" and the fact that the name of the person making the post was called "Redshirt" tends to make me a little more reserved.

This is just my gut, but I do think he will end up at NU.....the fact that Bullocks and Washington left, combined with the fact that our punt return game sucks, will really influence him. :cheers

:wtf Sorry, I meant to say that "Smith" has been hush, not "Williams"

I am a dumb fu#%@r! :blink:

:wtf Sorry, I meant to say that "Smith" has been hush, not "Williams"

I am a dumb fu#%@r! :blink:

hahaha.

Next time, try the Edit button ;)

Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that on OKC CBS affiliate. Dean Blevins reported that Blake, Norvelle,and Cosgrove are all here in Okla. trying to lock up Reggie.Blevins did say that it was still up in the air. He also said that it looks like we have the best chance of anyone .Reggie is scheduled to visit Texas A&m this week end. Blevins seemed to be taken by how much personal effort our coaches are making. Thought I would try to keep this thread updated. :box