CB/FS Reggie Smith

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

IMO, this is the guy we need desperately, the most. Reggie has been a impact/difference maker since he was a sophomore. This guy is major league, and is slighted with only "4 stars"! He can do it all. He is alot like Ted Ginn Jr, and USC's Reggie Bush, multi-talented. In High School, he has played DB, QB, RB, Punt Returner, KO returner, and excelled at all of them! Lets pray Reggie comes to Nebraska, he can make a difference quickly, at many different positions!!!!

Ok, does last night's showing by Oklahoma help or hurt Nebraska's chances with Smith...or maybe it has NO effect at all

Did Oklahoma lose thier elite status a little which helps Nebraska.... Did the youthful DBs make Smith think he may sit a few yrs....

OR

Did he see how pathetic OU's DB's were and believe that he can jump right in and start for a top 5 team and "Stoop's" coached team?

What do you think

Ok, does last night's showing by Oklahoma help or hurt Nebraska's chances with Smith...or maybe it has NO effect at all

Did Oklahoma lose thier elite status a little which helps Nebraska.... Did the youthful DBs make Smith think he may sit a few yrs....

OR

Did he see how pathetic OU's DB's were and believe that he can jump right in and start for a top 5 team and "Stoop's" coached team?

What do you think

I'm not sure, but if anything does, Fabian Washington leaving should have a huge effect on getting Reggie....One less DB to beat out.

OR

What do you think

I'm not sure, but if anything does, Fabian Washington leaving should have a huge effect on getting Reggie....One less DB to beat out.

Listening to 1620 the zone and Crabtree just talked about Smith

Said he is "underground" and no one has talked to him.... Did say that the OU game may have influence..(as I stated in other post)..... Said it was obvious that Smith could go to OU and play right a way, just like NU.

Crabtree also said do not rule out USC :wtf

He said he wouldn't be surprised if Smith change his mind and went with USC, but then said that OU and NU are still front runners and Smith may not decide until signing day

Odds of becoming a Husker: 51% A complete and utter toss-up. I believe he is waiting till after his season to get visits set up. Over the summer he camped at Nebraska, so the Huskers got a good look at him. He also camped at four other places around the country. In the end I believe it will come down to the Sooners and the BIG RED. Can the Huskers land three of Oklahoma’s top four high school football players?