Murillo

Time won't make much of a difference. It would take an act of god for Murillo to start over Grixby. It's just not in the cards.

Courtney is that you? shouldnt you be at practice learning to look for the ball or taking some HGH to get taller?

Bah. Do you REALLY think Murillo will start over Grix?

I mean...really?

Time won't make much of a difference. It would take an act of god for Murillo to start over Grixby. It's just not in the cards.

Courtney is that you? shouldnt you be at practice learning to look for the ball or taking some HGH to get taller?

I mean...really?

Keep in mind that Bowman should be back at some point.

You really think a first year guy will take over a starting spot from a 3 year starter?

I mean...really?

I hope so. And if he is, Jones goes back to the bench while Grix stays out there.

I know what you're all saying...but Coz just will not let a senior with plentiful starting experience sit the bench. I also maintain that, if our safety play is as improved as I think it will be, Grixby will look WORLDS better.

I mean...really?

I hope so. And if he is, Jones goes back to the bench while Grix stays out there.

I know what you're all saying...but Coz just will not let a senior with plentiful starting experience sit the bench. I also maintain that, if our safety play is as improved as I think it will be, Grixby will look WORLDS better.

All I want to know from Courtney is...Are you going to look for the ball? Face guarding is ok when your 6'2" and the ball hits you in the back of the head. But when your 5'6" and you don't make a play on the ball its easy catch and score. Turn around and jump for the ball. Watch some tape on Barren Miles. Please.

I thought he played alright. Without that cast, he might have played better especially against Purify.

Just alright? Are you serious? He has 0 d1 experience and played his butt off against one of the top WR in the Big 12, this guy is way ahead of Jones and Bowman. He will see a bunch of PT, and we will be 4 deep if Bowman comes back healthy