HOLY S.H.@# NO FREAKING WAY

Just saw a full mock draft on Fox Sports and they have Andrew Shanle getting drafted in the 6th round. This may not be news to you but it is to me. There is no way, he quite possibly might be one of the worst football players at his position ever to don a college uniform. I THINK IM GONNA PUKE
Imagine that. Someone who makes a living studying football and football related topics thinks differently than Capt. Armchair. Never would have thunk that.

Although it was funny to see Mel Kiper get all pissy that the draft wasn't going as he thought it would. What at tool.

Just saw a full mock draft on Fox Sports and they have Andrew Shanle getting drafted in the 6th round. This may not be news to you but it is to me. There is no way, he quite possibly might be one of the worst football players at his position ever to don a college uniform. I THINK IM GONNA PUKE
Imagine that. Someone who makes a living studying football and football related topics thinks differently than Capt. Armchair. Never would have thunk that.

Although it was funny to see Mel Kiper get all pissy that the draft wasn't going as he thought it would. What at tool.

:yeah

Yea I was having a blast watching him bitch and moan about Quinn dropping and all his other incorrect picks. I absolutely can't stand that guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Shanle signed with the bears, reported by chicago tribune

He did in fact sign with the Bears as an Undrafted Free Agent.

He also, has made the first round of cuts...seems to be doing well so far.

But like some of you have said, it's going to be special teams...where he makes the team.