Doesn't look like.............

Most of us are way ahead of you on that. Not a big deal at all.

unless your herian or taylor. then it sucks.

maybe taylor will be able to get a contract in canada or europe and work his way into the nfl.

herian? i'm not too sure about him. after that nasty break that put him out for a year, i just don't think he ever really recovered. hell, i don't think *I* recovered from his break and it wasn't even my leg. i hope he can prove his stuff to team, but i'm thinking he might want to concentrate on that graduate degree and reflect on his better days as a husker.

unless your herian or taylor. then it sucks.

maybe taylor will be able to get a contract in canada or europe and work his way into the nfl.

herian? i'm not too sure about him. after that nasty break that put him out for a year, i just don't think he ever really recovered. hell, i don't think *I* recovered from his break and it wasn't even my leg. i hope he can prove his stuff to team, but i'm thinking he might want to concentrate on that graduate degree and reflect on his better days as a husker.

FWIW, they both signed as free agents with Tampa Bay. Not great for me as I'm a Packers fan, but at least neither went to the Bears. Plus, we got BJax, so it's all good.

Who in their honest opinion thought that they would?

I thought there was an outside chance that Taylor would go in the 7th round. I never had any hope for Herian after last season. Just a nasty break with that leg that would never let anyone return back to normal.

huskeraddict, how have you gotten so good at editing. Not to sound wierd but I am trying to get into the whole editing thing but am not making much progress

First, Practice, Practice, Practice. You gotta practice. My early stuff is complete trash compared to what I'm doing now and I'm STILL not good. It really takes a long time and some programs that do more things. I'm using GIMP now but I'll be looking to move to Photoshop here shortly so I can get better. Also, join a graphics site. There's tons of walk-throughs and tutorials that will help you improve techniques. Finally, don't be afraid to put your stuff out there for criticism. It'll really help you get better and let you learn what you need to improve on.

Mods: Can this be moved to the A/V forum?