Scout 100 vs this years NFL draft

Proof that it doesn't necessarily matter who you recruit, it matters what you do with them once you have them.

Exactly, I'd like to thank Coach Callahan and his staff at doing an excellent job of developing these "lower" rated recruits.

Proof that it doesn't necessarily matter who you recruit, it matters what you do with them once you have them.

Exactly, I'd like to thank Coach Callahan and his staff at doing an excellent job of developing these "lower" rated recruits.

Your a Horses @$$, I wasn't even talking about BC just pointing out all the success like Coach Mack Brown has had recruiting the best class and not doing much with it, other than one NC.

Go climb back under your rock

And/or maybe the staff has a better eye for talent and potential than the folks that make up the rivals/scouts lists.

:yeah:yeah:woo

Your a Horses @$$, I wasn't even talking about BC just pointing out all the success like Coach Mack Brown has had recruiting the best class and not doing much with it, other than one NC.

I'm a horses ass because I complement the staff on doing a good job at developing talent? Now I know you would never complement this staff on doing anything, you have an obvious agenda against them. But these childish posts calling me a buffs fan and a horses ass aren't helping your credibility any.

Enough with the juvenile name calling. Attack the post and not the poster.