Broderick Thomas

Just wondered if anyone had read in ESPN's spring notebook on the Big 12 about what Broderick Thomas had said about the football program while attending the lettermans club golf event. It sounds like he is pretty sore on the situation on changing up the offense from the traditional power running game to the WCO. I loved watching the power running game and loved everything that we were able to achieve with that style of offense. But at the same time, I think the WCO is the right decision to help us get back to where we need to be. I think we have proved that we can still have a very powerful running game and at the same time, it opens up the passing game. Check out his comments.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2843995

Broderick really comes off as a "back in the day" kind of guy. I think wants everything to be exactly like it was when he was here because that's how he remembers it and thinks it should be. He also seems like a pretty arrogant person (which, as I recall, he was while he was a player).

And what about his deal with wanting Osborne to be AD. The reason he gives for this is that, well Devaney was AD, so Osborne should be too. Sorry, BT, that's not a reason (at least not a good or even sensical one). TO decided to leave football, that was his choice. He was an awesome coach, but the fact is he has been out of college athletics for too long to jump back into things like he never left. Things change, we can remember and honor the past, but if you start living in it, you are going to get left behind.

I'll thank Broderick (and other former players) for his time and effort he/they gave to the program, but things change, that may take you out of your comfort zone, but thats life. You have to move on, you can either get on board or not, it's your choice, but simply want things the way they were "back in the day" because that's how you remember them, isn't a good enough reason.

BT can say what he want's he gave his blood, sweat, and tears to this program and is proud and protective of it and his former coach, which is good.

Besides I still think it was BS that the Athletic Dept. snubbed their noses at Osborne.

That plush office that BC and Peterson have and the view of the trophy case was bought and paid for by Devaney and Osborne and their players. Maybe they should win some for themselves first before they start thinking how this is their program.

Just wondered if anyone had read in ESPN's spring notebook on the Big 12 about what Broderick Thomas had said about the football program while attending the lettermans club golf event. It sounds like he is pretty sore on the situation on changing up the offense from the traditional power running game to the WCO. I loved watching the power running game and loved everything that we were able to achieve with that style of offense. But at the same time, I think the WCO is the right decision to help us get back to where we need to be. I think we have proved that we can still have a very powerful running game and at the same time, it opens up the passing game. Check out his comments.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2843995

Oh my god not again!!!!!!!!!!

How has the athletic department snubbed Osborne?

By naming the new complex after him?

Please explain.

I was refering to the golf tournament that he was not invited to until the 11th hour.

AYFKM?

If that's all you've got, this isn't a arguement worth having.

AYFKM?

For one I was stating my opinion not arguing, secondly if you don't like it then tough $hit, and third I wasn't talking to you.

AYFKM?

For one I was stating my opinion not arguing, secondly if you don't like it then tough $hit, and third I wasn't talking to you.

Um, you quoted my post, so I think you were talking to me.

No, actually, Joey M. Booster purchased that plush office. If he disapproves of what Pederson and Callahan are doing, than he can stop donating. After all, this is techinically Chancellor Harvey Perlman's program, since he is the only one with the capability to fire Pederson. If you dont like, than cheer for another team. This isnt a democracy, its a business.

No, actually, Joey M. Booster purchased that plush office. If he disapproves of what Pederson and Callahan are doing, than he can stop donating. After all, this is techinically Chancellor Harvey Perlman's program, since he is the only one with the capability to fire Pederson. If you dont like, than cheer for another team. This isnt a democracy, its a business.

No I think I'll root for this team, but thanks for the advice.

Well if not for TO and Devaney Joey M. Booster wouldn't have purchased that office, hence Devaney and TO's success did purchase that office.

If not for them NU would be just like Iowa ST, K-State, Kansas, Mizzou just another mid-western D-1 school with limited success.

And please are you so self-righteous that any kind complaing equates to not being a fan????