Broderick Thomas

I am very grateful that players like BT came through here and contributed to the cause at the time. Just b/c NU is not running the option offense anymore is not a slap in the face of TO. The program was damaged severely due to little Frankie's inability to recruit athletes to NU. It went down hill pretty damn quickly.

Maybe there is information about former players that we are not getting. The media is going to put these guys' faces back in the spotlight to create controversery amongst the past and the present.

Saying that the NU's athletic program snubbed TO is a pretty bold statement. Just because BC and SP have big "plush" offices doesn't mean the program is throwing something in TO's or Devaney's face.....I believe there is a couple of complexes named after these two guys....correct me if I'm wrong. They had the money and support after TO left and did something very well for the program.

I wonder if OU fans are bitter about things that have progressed in their program and think that Switzer is getting the shaft compared to Stoops?

The past is the past. I am truly a believer that Devaney, TO, and past players paved the path for what NU is now. BC will have these guys back to prominence very shortly....have faith brothers!!!!

The past was worth remembering. A lot of great players, assistant coaches and two head coaches. That's just part of the history of Nebraska.

Now it's time to get behind this staff and players like Husker fans always have. We have moved on to a different era of football from what we were used to. The wco took a little time for me to except. If that is what it takes to get the program back into the national title picture so be it.

GBR!!!