Paris Hilton Sentenced to Jail

I admit it. I think Paris Hilton is very hot! Have you ever seen her in a string bikini? Hell, I'd even volunteer to be her cellmate for the 45 days. I wouldn't want her to get lonely. :hitit:hitit:hitit:hitit:hitit

What's to see?

Seriously, if you took some of her photos and replaced her face with the face of some other girl about her age and posted them in the Daily Skin I'd be willing to bet that most guys would be wondering what the hell those were doing in there.

Likewise, take the pics of the women in the Daily Skin and replace their head with shot of Paris' head, and I'd be willing to bet that most posters would be saying something like, "Nice bod, but that face...!"

A punaner that is priceless when your in jail. I wouldn't cross the street to get close to her, I prefer a little more meat on the bones. She is just a wealthy bitch that thinks her sh#t don't stink and most guys would not even give her a second look if it wasn't for the money and the nasty things she likes to do to President Johnson on video.

A punaner that is priceless when your in jail. I wouldn't cross the street to get close to her, I prefer a little more meat on the bones. She is just a wealthy bitch that thinks her sh#t don't stink and most guys would not even give her a second look if it wasn't for the money and the nasty things she likes to do to President Johnson on video.

:yeah

Los Angeles, CA -- Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton is appealing to California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to pardon her for driving with a suspended licence and quash the 45-day jail sentence she is due to begin next month.

On a posting on her MySpace website, Hilton, the star of the reality TV show the simple life, urged fans to sign a petition asking Schwarzenegger to reverse the sentence handed down in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday.

“I urge all fans and supporters and all that are outraged by injustice to sign this petition,” writes Hilton.

Legal experts say that Schwarzenegger is unlikely to accede to Hilton’s pardon request. Hilton’s lawyers have said they plan to appeal the sentence.

Hilton, 26, was ordered to report to jail on June 5 to begin her sentence. She was stopped by police on January 15, and again on February 27 while her licence was suspended for an earlier bust for drunk driving.

Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled she will not be allowed any work release, no furloughs, no use of an alternative jail and no electronic monitoring in lieu of jail.

“I’m very sorry and from now on I’m going to pay complete attention to everything. I’m sorry and I did not do it on purpose all,” she told the judge before he announced the sentence.

source

I have never understood the apeal of her. A dumb blonde who is famous for a homemade sex movie. She isnt hot, she isnt sexy. I guess it just goes to hsow that money makes women look good to some men, just like money makes a man look good to almost all women.