Has the Order Been Restored?

I for one am glad to be back to the forum! As a Jayhawk fan I was treated very harshly last year, but then made alot of friends on this forum at the conclusion of the KU VS NU game. It was a great game, and I must say the Huskers deserved to win the North. They were the best team. But I would be lying to say that I'm not looking forward to your trip to Lawrence this year!

It sounds like the Huskers hauled in another outstanding recruiting class, while Mangino and my Hawks played grab ass in the offseason. I would love to hear more about them, and what to expect from the Huskers in 07. I think my Hawks will go 7-5, with a 3rd place finish. I think the North is up for grabs between you, and I hate to say this, Missery! Yuck!

Anyway, drop me some lines Husker nation! -JGS30

I for one am glad to be back to the forum! As a Jayhawk fan I was treated very harshly last year, but then made alot of friends on this forum at the conclusion of the KU VS NU game. It was a great game, and I must say the Huskers deserved to win the North. They were the best team. But I would be lying to say that I'm not looking forward to your trip to Lawrence this year!

It sounds like the Huskers hauled in another outstanding recruiting class, while Mangino and my Hawks played grab ass in the offseason. I would love to hear more about them, and what to expect from the Huskers in 07. I think my Hawks will go 7-5, with a 3rd place finish. I think the North is up for grabs between you, and I hate to say this, Missery! Yuck!

Anyway, drop me some lines Husker nation! -JGS30

Last thing I want to hear is that people on Husker sites treat opponent visitors like $hit. However I know that there are plenty of Huskerboard members (you know who you are) that get their jollies off of talking smack every chance they get. Welcome (back) to the board. Hope that Man-gina keeps the program going in the right direction.

PS - could you not throw the ball all over the place on us this time...our DB's knecks were sore.

You guys don't have to worry about an ariel assault this year! That was a fluke deal. That was Barman's one good game last year. I still can't believe he threw for 405 yards. Won't ever happen again cause Mangino has this "love affair" with Kerry (I get hurt everytime someone tackles me) Meir. It's sad to, the kid could be a great QB.

Hawk nation is pulling for the Texas phenom (Todd Reesing) to win the Quarterback job this summer.

Who's in line to replace Cornish? He was a helluva Big XII back.

The next in line is a white farm boy by the name of Jake Sharp 5'10, 190lbs. Runs the 100 meters in 10.7 seconds. He broke every single Kansas high school rushing record with over 6300 yards rushing and 64 touchdowns. He is out of Salina South. I think he'll be good this year, but I see him really breaking out in 2008. He still has a way to go to be an every down back in the Big 12.

Who's in line to replace Cornish? He was a helluva Big XII back.

The next in line is a white farm boy by the name of Jake Sharp 5'10, 190lbs. Runs the 100 meters in 10.7 seconds. He broke every single Kansas high school rushing record with over 6300 yards rushing and 64 touchdowns. He is out of Salina South. I think he'll be good this year, but I see him really breaking out in 2008. He still has a way to go to be an every down back in the Big 12.

Ooopss....I meant, Salina Central High School.

• 2 weeks later...

:yeah yep. my dad's best friend in college. my two brothers and i would play backyard football with the 3 davis boys while our dad's were assisting at NU. i remember tony's shaggy blonde hair and he always had a huge tobacco dip in his lip!!

actually jake sharp runs a 10.3 100meter. the boy can fly.

PFFFFT!!!! Bo Jackson ran like, a 9.7 100. chuckleshuffle

Anyways, I just hope to god you guys quit playing us so well.

Bo Jackson was also an absolute freak of nature! But 9.7? That's just sick! Deion Sanders ran a 10.6!

I think Jake Sharp will be a nice change of pace back. He'll get around 15 carries a game. I see him doing alot of damage catching balls out of the backfield.

9.7 hundred yards. not meters. There is a substantial time difference there. 2.5 yards farther.

I think we are on our way. I am not demanding a big 12 championship to say we are back. Being in every game and playing the full 60 minutes with close games, win or lose to the top competition is what I am looking for. I am not looking for NC to validate the return to the elite. I think we are still a few recruting classes away from being on the National frontline, but some who are here could turn out to be real diamonds.

Being a legit contender is what I want to see. We are now being mentioned in the NC hunt as a darkhorse, that is the first time since the 2001 season and we really weren't then. Just lucky.