Lebron James

cmb23

I bet they say anyone except LeBron and Mo Williams, kind of like what the Nuggets said anyone but Melo and K-Mart. to get AI. It will be interesting though if the Shaq deal happens.

I guess the offer is for Ben Wallace and some guy named Sasha ? - Those 2 would equal the 20 million contract that shaq has for next year. I hope it happens because shaq is too old to make a difference late in the season anymore.

Yeah just saw it on ESPN. But if Shaq does get traded LeBron would finally get some help. He is 37 though.

I bet they say anyone except LeBron and Mo Williams, kind of like what the Nuggets said anyone but Melo and K-Mart. to get AI. It will be interesting though if the Shaq deal happens.

I guess the offer is for Ben Wallace and some guy named Sasha ? - Those 2 would equal the 20 million contract that shaq has for next year. I hope it happens because shaq is too old to make a difference late in the season anymore.

That would be a horrific trade. Shaq is done. Of course so is Wallace and Vulacic, so whatever. That trade is not the answer.

That would be a horrific trade. Shaq is done. Of course so is Wallace and Vulacic, so whatever. That trade is not the answer.

It couldn't get any worse teammate wise for LeBron so it has to help. It's Pavlovic for anyone who cares.

But from when the finals started I didn't think the Lakers could get it done in 5. They played well for the most part. At least they shot very well.

I would have gave it to Fisher, but he played very well.

Next year LeBron and Shaq (mainly LeBron like every other year) vs. Kobe and Gasol.

I wouldn't count out boston at full strength in the east.

Ehh their getting older and older. So is Shaq but I don't see them having a year like they did two years ago.

Shouldn't you be off burning cop cars and trying to make the rest of LA look like the bomb zone that is the downtown by Staples? Lovely group of people, Laker fans.

You know thats a bunch of low life mexicans and n****rs doing that right? I live by the beach and the only time I go downtown is for the games and we leave right after. You are so bitter about Kobe.

Shouldn't you be off burning cop cars and trying to make the rest of LA look like the bomb zone that is the downtown by Staples? Lovely group of people, Laker fans.

You know thats a bunch of low life mexicans and n****rs doing that right? I live by the beach and the only time I go downtown is for the games and we leave right after. You are so bitter about Kobe.

Southbay, a word of warning - keep the racist crap off the Board. This is the only warning I'll give on this.