Season Grade

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I give us a C, it definitely had some downfalls but also had some upside, I hope everyone comes back and we have a good year next year. Brown is the only senior but I would be surprised if he is the only to leave. Anderson hopefully will get the players under control and bring in some more good recuirts.

I'll vote C. Starting out ranked as high as we did and not living up to it hurts. But we were a very average team this year. We did make it to regionals, and we won a couple of games there. Not everybody can say they did that. And I'm proud of the team, they never gave up. There were times when they could've. There was a time this season when I knew for sure that Nebraska was not going to regionals. But we kept fighting and we made it. And to battle back after being down against Monmouth, then to beat Riverside after losing to them the first day. This team showed a lot of guts to me. It was a great experience for the younger guys to get to play in the post season, and I really don't see any juniors leaving for the draft this year, so I think we should be improved next year.

Go Big Red.

• 6 months later...