Breaking News -- Maurice Purify.....

slit his fing throat

I hope to god your not serious. That's horrible....absoutely f'n horrible. Yeah lets kill the guy because he screwed up. Makes f'n sense loser.....I hope you get banned you piece of sh*t!

F&cking A. Looks like someone shoved their tampoon up too far today. I guess I forgot the :sarcasm

f%&k%ing relax a bit and just reinsert properly.

Midgets = funny

21 year old being told to slit there throat = not funny

maybe that's just me....

Well, it's like I have told and do tell my childeren. You can't be or act stupid your whole life and end up happy. It may work when you are a kid but, sooner or later nobody cares, if you are stupid or want to act like it, any more. If you use that as a crutch as a young kid then your acts will be more serious as you grow older and society will not tolerate it. Again.....

You can't be stupid your whole life and end up happy! :madash:madash:madash

We have alot of talent at that position and they will step up. I like our receiving core and the freshmen comming in look great. I believe most of these guys just needed a chance to show what they can do. We don't need a no mind taking up that precious time and oportunity for the ones that deserve it.

GBR

Last season I had high hopes for him. The articles that were about him seemed all positive, he seemed like a good character and a great player. We can't presume to know much about his character - everyone makes boneheaded mistakes, and I don't think his incident was going to stop him from drinking - but I will say he's deserved what he got.

Let's not yet jump to berating him or making him a 'bad guy' or anything...it doesn't take a bad guy to get kicked off the team. He definitely should have realized what fine ice he was treading on, though...I think he got off the hook a little with the diversion program, what a waste...

From a pure performance side, it's sad...but someone'll step up.

I think Swift, Nunn, and Peterson are our top guys...from there on it's unproven potential. Am I forgetting anyone?

slit his fing throat

I know that this pisses people off, me included but calm down please.

yeah, yeah slit wrists, slit throats who cares? Done.....

back to the issue at hand. I think 6 games minimum but I would be surprised if Purify sticks around to get that suspension.

I think Swift, Nunn, and Peterson are our top guys...from there on it's unproven potential. Am I forgetting anyone?

Those are the 3 guys with the most playing time. After these 3 it will get into Holt, Henry, Brooks and Paul. We will need someone to step up and become a big play guy.

Last season I had high hopes for him. The articles that were about him seemed all positive, he seemed like a good character and a great player. We can't presume to know much about his character - everyone makes boneheaded mistakes, and I don't think his incident was going to stop him from drinking - but I will say he's deserved what he got.

Let's not yet jump to berating him or making him a 'bad guy' or anything...it doesn't take a bad guy to get kicked off the team. He definitely should have realized what fine ice he was treading on, though...I think he got off the hook a little with the diversion program, what a waste...

From a pure performance side, it's sad...but someone'll step up.

Hardy? He's a senior and has had his moments. But wow is he inconsistant. After that, yeah the talent is pretty green and raw......

I gave Mo the benefit of the doubt on his first incident, but now...get the guy the hell out of Lincoln and quit blowing our time away. What a shame and disgrace.

I agree.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Mo. We don't want you...

All of these comments seem eerily familiar.....oh yeah they were all said 5 weeks ago. Let it all work out before we run the guy out of town