ESPN Classic Showing Huskers

kinda off topic but i think we should get some people together and start a group of people to petition together and get TIME WARNER to allow someone else to provide cable in Lincoln....it's outragous what they're doing to the cable here...getting rid of ESPN classic for another kids channel is soo frusterating and i really was heartbroken to find that out. I LOVE ESPN CLASSIC and miss it daily. If they're to "get rid of something" get rid of something stupid like WE or lifetime or something to that effect, ya know the channels that most people don't watch.

kinda off topic but i think we should get some people together and start a group of people to petition together and get TIME WARNER to allow someone else to provide cable in Lincoln....it's outragous what they're doing to the cable here...getting rid of ESPN classic for another kids channel is soo frusterating and i really was heartbroken to find that out. I LOVE ESPN CLASSIC and miss it daily. If they're to "get rid of something" get rid of something stupid like WE or lifetime or something to that effect, ya know the channels that most people don't watch.

Is Qwest offered in Lincoln?

If they're to "get rid of something" get rid of something stupid like WE or lifetime or something to that effect, ya know the channels that most people don't watch.

FYI Somehow Lifetime always seems to be in the Top 10 in the cable TV ratings. (Army Wives is apparently very popular.) I guess you could switch to DISH.

Anyway, in our area Time Warner just keeps adding new channels and even has a sports package with all of the regional Foxes and a bunch of weird tennis and badminton channels. Maybe you could lobby for Time Warner to put something similar together for your area and include ESPN Classic.

Is Qwest offered in Lincoln?

Yeah just get a dish or something then. That's what I did lol