Top Ten Showdowns

Quite a few seem to be forgetting about a team in Nevada. This is a good team to. We have a pretty tough schedule leading up to SC. We need to concentrate on every single game. If they play well in the first two we have a chance with SC. We flop around in either of the first two things, will be rough for us against the Trojans. You have to play every game.

I look at the SC game as a measuring stick. But I do not see it as a must win game. Still out horse powered, and that is not going to change anytime soon. I just want to see a game that is played on an even basis, not giving ground to stay close. I want a 110% effort to win out of BC in this game. Not what we did here last year. Win or take our lumps, then we will really know what we have.

I just wish this game was later on in the season. I still believe it's going to take some time to get the rust off of Keller. He hasn't played in a game for quite some time. I don't care who you are, if you set out as long as he has there will be some rust. Anyone remember Frazier's return in the bowl game against Miama? It had only been a couple of months since he played in a game. This is why the bowl games are so interesting because some teams just sit too long without playing and then go and get it handed to them. I'd much rather see this game like the 8th game or so in the season. Like mentioned above, this could be a momentum and confidence killer if it turns into a rather ugly game.