Rabid Wolverine and family gone

I am so sad I am so numb. I still can not beleave it. I have been a wrestling fan for years. And the fact that he died at his home along with his family makes it even more sad. Hopefully more details will come with time. Rest in peace Chris, Nancy and Daniel, YOU WILL BE MISSED!

I used to be a big wrestling fan (growing up) and catch it now and again. But this has caught a lot of peoples attention just because of the celeb status and the 'bizarre' happenings.

Every report is confirming murder suicide. Sounds like wife/kid killed over the weekend. He killed himself sometime on Monday. He was supposed to be at some regular event and a pay-per-view on Saturday and Sunday in Texas and no-showed on both due to 'Family Emergency'. Guessing the wife and kid were dead already.

Evidently WWE offices were getting multiple and strange text messages from Benoit over the weekend and they contacted police about it.

They are only reporting that there was no gun used, but won't say the C.O.D. Autopsies are scheduled today and toxicology in a week or two. One of the spokespeople for the investigation has said that there are going to be some 'really bizarre findings' when all of the info is released.

Latest from SI online:

"ATLANTA (AP) -- Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife and smothered his son before hanging himself in his weight room, a law enforcement official close to the investigation told The Associated Press Tuesday.

The official spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Authorities also said they are investigating whether steroids may have been a factor in the deaths of Benoit, his wife and their 7-year-old son who were found dead in an apparent murder-suicide......"

Chris Benoit Murder/Suicide

Wonder if he had some weird a$$ side affects from steroids if he was in fact using them???

It's almost impossible to develop - and especially to maintain - that kind of build without steroid use. And depressions, anger, rage, violent behavior - those are actually pretty common effects from steroid use - not exceptional or weird at all...

What I want to know is....... did he stand over his wife and kid and do the throat slashing gesture with his thumb like he normally does before putting the "finishing moves" on them.

That is a disrespectful comment. Not so much for the person who took his own life but there were 2 victims who did not choose their fate. Pretty sick