Rabid Wolverine and family gone

If you wish.....go ahead.

But why does a man that murdered his on 7 year old son deserve any respect at all?? I feel sorry for only the kid and the mother. Benoit could burn in hell for all I care. Disrespect??

What's next............an O.J. Simpson tribute??

Re-read HSKRNOKC's statement. He stated that your comment was disrespectful in regards to the two victims, "not so much for" the alleged perpetrator. He was not defending Benoit - he was defending the victims.

Check it out, The guy was very disturbed. There is no way to justify the actions of Benoit.

You stated did he stand over them and do his throat slash before he killed them?

That is very disturbing in itself.

I dont understand why he did it. I just really feel horrible for the mother and child.

He injected growth-hormone into his 7 year old son.

That was one messed up guy. I cant imagine what the hell was going on in his mind.

The WWE played the 3 hour tribute. I bet they are regretting that from a PR standpoint.

They definitely are. Last night on ECW, McMahon stated that Benoit's name will not be mentioned any longer and that they will begin the healing process by letting the superstars do what they do best: Entertain you.

He injected growth-hormone into his 7 year old son.

His son suffered from Fragile X Syndrome. That is the reason he took growth hormones. I am not a doctor or anything. But. this whole story is just nuts, expecially me being a wrestling fan for about 15 years.

Yeah, from the sounds of it, the supplements/hormones for the child were legit (prescribed) because of his condition....but who knows.

The whole tragedy had me sick to my stomach. Benoit had been one of my favorites when he was with WCW. I just can't fathom how some one can become so unhinged. How can it be "Roid Rage" when the murders were drawn out over a couple days? It has to be some other psychosis side effect such as a delusion. It may come out she was going to file for divorce again and that could have triggered it. All the actions by Benoit are unforgivable.

Here's a bizarre aspect of the case, as if there weren't enough...

LINK

In the beginning they said that the wwe received several ODD text messages from Benoit.

I wonder if one of them claimed his wifes death(without knowing it was a murder).

They said he claimed a family emergency.

Makes me wonder how much the wwe knew .

WWE posted the text messages on their website the other day. The first message was just listing his address. The second was a message about his dogs and an open door on the garage. The next three were all just his address. He obviously wanted someone to find him.

This link is trying to make light of the situation, but it was the quickest thing I could find. It has all of his text messages on there.