BANNER CONTEST HERE!!

I think the top 3 or 5 should have a second round of voting so all of these one or two votes can change to a finalist

Agreed! And then all who make it to the second round, will get SOME time as the banner, but the overall winner gets the most time....Reffering to the idea that we cycle banners in and out.

Great idea. It has been decided. :bonez

Everyone vote for #9 or #10 ;)

Now fellow HuskerBoard-ers, let me tell you something about this Pillen08. He's against wearing red, he acknowledged Kansas State as a rival AND he once cheered for Colorado.

**THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE HUSKERBOARD-ERS FOR HUSKERADDICT'S BANNER COMMITTEE**

:woo

Everyone vote for #9 or #10 ;)

Now fellow HuskerBoard-ers, let me tell you something about this Pillen08. He's against wearing red, he acknowledged Kansas State as a rival AND he once cheered for Colorado.

**THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE HUSKERBOARD-ERS FOR HUSKERADDICT'S BANNER COMMITTEE**

:woo

even if that may be true, that wont sway me...

#10 kicks some tail!

the weird thing is my first entry is getting more votes than my second. I thought for sure I'd nailed the second time around.

Hopefully everyone gets what the picture is supposed to be of? Oh well, I guess I'll use it in my sig at the end of the contest if it never gets into the finals ;)

wow pillen it looked like your campained worked, #10 just came out of nowhere to take the lead, and to think my vote was going to be a waste to vote for it.

I don't know how but we should try to get more members to vote, just today there has been 144 members online and this whole time there has been only 55 votes, people need to step it up and vote. I guess if it is possible move it to the football forum because that is the most visited, I know there was a link but maybe people are just to lazy to click it. I guess I think the whole board should be represented not just the 55 guys who check the A/V forum

Lots of cool banners and good work. I think there needs to be a couple more examples representing women's sports, e.g., the gymnastics team is very competitive - obviously vball. I did see #7. I realize football is the biggest, but university sports is bigger than football.

I have 5 daughters so have to stick up for the ladies. :)

Lots of cool banners and good work. I think there needs to be a couple more examples representing women's sports, e.g., the gymnastics team is very competitive - obviously vball. I did see #7. I realize football is the biggest, but university sports is bigger than football.

there are 7 banners with women's sports

there are 7 banners with women's sports

You play too much "Where's Waldo." :corndance;)