BANNER CONTEST HERE!!

Option 2

huskerboardbanner2.png

I'm really digging this one cmb. I don't know why. Maybe because it's different.

But all of these are awesome. You guys are seriously the best I've ever seen.

Thanks. I thought I might as well do something a little different since the majority were red and had players, stadium, etc. on it (which is totally understandable). I just really wanted to play off the whole 'heartbeat' thing....

For the most part these all rock.

It does, but only once when it loads onto the page. So if you have to scroll down to see it, the animation is over by the time you get there. If it loads onto the page (as it would on the header) you'd see it....but it doesn't cycle/repeat.

It does, but only once when it loads onto the page. So if you have to scroll down to see it, the animation is over by the time you get there. If it loads onto the page (as it would on the header) you'd see it....but it doesn't cycle/repeat.

Yeah, I didn't like it when it cycled. It didn't look very good.

And since there are so many good ones, I like the idea of rotating them - so we may have to look into that.

just idea rotate it for every season so for example- start of football would be the first one, the second one could be when football ends, the third could be at the start of baseball, and after college world series til football could be the last one

Two of my first unofficial ones:

hbbanner2ov8.gif

hbbanner3jh2.jpg

PS: Sorry I haven't been on lately guys, I have been living in longhorn country (Austin) for the summer and don't have internet. Back in Lincoln Aug 13th though.

I'd put Husker in red to 'emphasize' that rather than 'Board'. I like the 'pulse/heartbeat'....but I had the idea first!!!! ;)

What I really want to know is where did you get the audio for your sig? I would love to be able to download that onto the computer or burn it to CD to play on gamedays at our house parties!!!!